- This event has passed.
Kambo Initiation Practitioner November Training (7 Days – Dublin, Ireland)
November 3 - November 10
Initiation: Kambo Practitioner Training
Our foundational Kambo Practitioner Training: Initiation teaches the fundamentals for administering Kambo on clients.
The course begins with 8-10 hours of theory where you learn the physical, emotional, and spiritual aspects of Kambo.
Following the classroom training, we then move on to 60 hours of practical training where you learn the art of self-applying (aka ‘mini dosing’), giving support as a Kambo Practitioner Assistant, and then move on to administering Kambo on actual patients under the supervision of a Certified Kambo Practitioner (CKP) Instructor or CPK Instructor Trainee.
The practical training phase is rigorous and holistic in working with this sacred medicine. You will undergo the initiation process to develop a profound understanding of the “healing trinity.” This is the magic of this sacred medicine, as it has the ability to cleanse, heal, and flourish the physical, emotional, and spiritual beings within us.
Our Initiation training will provide graduates with the knowledge, skills, and experience to confidently apply Kambo medicine to patients.
- SKILLS GAINED: Certified Kambo Practitioner*
- DURATION: 8 days min. – 10 days max.
- CEREMONIES: You will have the opportunity to sit with the medicine no less than 10 times (this alone is an $1800 value).
- INCLUDED: All Medicine for the course, Mapachos, Agua de Florida, One-on-ones with the Instructor.
- COST: $3,333.00 (Includes lodging -does not include, food, and transportation)
Successful Graduates Will Receive*
- Certified Kambo Practitioner (CPK) certification from us
- Listing on our website and/or Kambo Hub as a qualified Kambo practitioner (if requirements are met and approved)
- Invitation to return as a “guest” practitioner at Rainforest Healing Center
- Regular access to Kambo medicine harvested by the Matsés (via mail order from us)